Friday, November 4, 2016

The Parade is On


So, when my family found out about my Mom Tuesday...they cancelled our family float. In the local Dia de los Muertos parade. But my Mom was so upset. And so many people, have done so much work. That we all decided to move forward with it.


I'm not 100% sure, if my Mom and I will be in it. We're going to try. Really hard. But ultimately, her health dictates much of what we do. There will be no sewing. So if we are in it, who knows what we'll wear. We're just going to wing it.

No matter what, I'll have an alter for my Daddy. And I'll be selling our crafts. With a little help, from family. My cousin will also be selling food. So come out and join us on Sunday. Watch the parade, look around, eat some good food. And all the money we make Sunday, will be split between helping my Mom, and my Dad's foundation. 🐦

No comments:

Post a Comment