Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone, a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm super excited about today. It's one of my favorite holidays. We're invited to so many places today. And I'm really happy to get to see so many friends and family.


I'm also very excited to eat lots of yummy food. Without having to do all the cooking. I know, that must sound horrible. But it's been a tough year. And having a fun day, like today to celebrate, without all those other things to worry about...is definitely an answered prayer!

Wishing you and your families a happy, safe, and fun holiday. Filled with lots of memories. It's not always easy, to enjoy holidays. But look for the positive. The laughter. The memories. Food, football, family, friends, and fat pants. Yes, I said fat pants! I know we're all dragging them out, on this great food holiday! Happy Turkey Day! 🐦

No comments:

Post a Comment