Sunday, November 6, 2016

#PrayForIrene T-Shirts

A few days ago, I started a Booster for my Mom. The T-shirts are $20 each. From kid sizes, up to XXXL. You can choose from 5 colors. Orange for leukemia. Green is my Mom's favorite color. And I added blue, yellow, and pink. I know those are pretty popular colors.


A little bit about the design. The "Be Strong and Courageous" comes from the bible. Our faith is so important to us. It's what gets us, through these difficult times. And when my Mom first started feeling sick, I was reading the bible. And I came across this verse:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9

During our journey, I'm going to use the hashtag #PrayForIrene. And that little hummingbird...is because she LOVES hummingbirds. I was looking for an owl. And couldn't find anything I really liked.

So spread the news. We are selling T-shirts. I won't have any physically on hand. You MUST order them online! But you can save money, and have them delivered to us. Then I will deliver them to you. So please share our Booster. And don't forget, it ends November 14, 2016. 🐦

No comments:

Post a Comment